I offer horse riding lessons, horse trainings and equestrian experiences in English for people within Warsaw area.
I can travel to you for workshops or multi-day trainings, anywhere in Poland, travel surcharges may apply. Contact me for details.
I also offer my services in Spain when on travel work tours there, in the Granada/Malaga region around Andalućia.
Lessons focus on:
- Confidence building: overcoming your fear of horses. Overcoming your horses fear of work, people or their environment.
- Harmonious Seat Riding: Pure harmony and tension free, coordinated riding for beginners, intermediate and advanced riders. No prior experience necessary.
- Horse Dancing: ground work exercises designed to build your bond with your horse, improve inter-species communication, progress and strengthen your horses physical condition without gimicks, expensive equipment or force, and reveal true movement talent potential with you and the horse you are with.
- Private Horse Consultations: Own your own horse? Interested in a new perspective, making some changes, or fixing some problems? I specialise in problem horses and difficult cases. I can visit you in your stable.
- Riding and preparing young horses: Have a young horse? Want to prepare them for a life with people by building a positive relationship with them? I can help you.
- Horseback Excursions in the National Park: For intermediate and advanced riders only, I have passes to travel on horseback in the Kampinos National Park, and horses who know the way. 😉
- English Native Speaker: Take this chance to get two birds with one stone. Have a unique country and equestrian experience, with close proximity to Warsaw, and practise your English skills with a native speaker, for the same price! Added bonus.
One hour lesson: 90 PLN.
5 lessons: 400 pln.
10 lessons: 800 pln
Additional discounts available for long term projects
Transport City to Stable: 30 pln per person, return. Collection from Warsaw city center, to the stable, and delivery back to collection point. Journey time approximately 45 minutes, traffic depending.
Horseback Excursions to National Park: 120 pln per hour, per person.
Preparing or training your horse: 50 pln per visit. This is trainings conducted between me and the horse, without the rider, but you are welcome to watch all sessions. I will train your horse, and ride them myself. Visits are approximate 60-90 minutes, but I rarely watch the clock, and let your horse choose the pace. A lesson with you and your horse is treated as a regular lesson, at 90 pln per hour. Regular training projects can recieve a negotiated discount.
All appointments are invoiced and include 23% VAT
ul. Kierbedzia 6/3 00-728
tel: 790 301 298
NIP: PL 5213816395